HOW TO USE 'OLIVER'S FREE ART LESSONS FOR TEACHERS'
Each new page is organized into the following categories for ease of navigation:
- Project Title, e.g. 'Aboriginal Dot Painting', 'Pollock Dot Painting'
- Level, e.g. 'Easy - beginner', 'Challenging - intermediate', 'Difficult - advanced'
- Timescale, e.g. 'Four 1-hour lessons'
- Lesson Aims, e.g. 'Cross-cultural understanding', 'Encourage self-expression'
- In Class Lesson Stages
- Evaluation and Feedback
- Useful links to websites, books, videos
Upcoming lesson ideas include:
- Aboriginal Dot Painting
- Pollock Drip Painting
- Tarot Deck Design
- Nikki de Saint-Phalle Sculpture
- Henri Matisse Paper Cut-outs
- Rothko/Hodgkin Colour Field Painting
- CD/DVD Cover Design
- Peter Blake Paper Collage
- Mario Testino Photography
- Hundertwasser Ecological Art
- Art Criticism & Viewing Artwork
- Learn English through art lessons for kids
- 'The Kiss' Study of a painting by Klimt